- Hyundai Motorstudio Goyang, South Korea
- The Shed, Hudson Yards, New York
- Oculus World Trade Center Transportation Hub, NYC
- 10 of the Most Beautiful Metro Stations around the World
- National Kaohsiung Center for the Arts, Taiwan
- Napoli Afragola Rail Station, Italy
- Top 10 most Sustainable Office Buildings in the World
- SkyRise Miami Tower, Florida
- Amazon Spheres, USA
- Museum of Contemporary Art & Planning Exhibition, China
SkyRise Miami Tower, Florida
SkyRise Miami is a 305-meter tall observation and recreational tower under construction in downtown Miami, Florida, US. The vertical hairpin-shaped building featuring three observation decks and several recreational facilities will be one of the tallest skyscrapers in America.
The oceanfront observation tower is nicknamed the ‘Eiffel Tower of Miami’. The tower will be open at the sides to allow hurricane-force winds to blow through it. Its structure is designed to withstand wind speeds up to 299km/h.
This green building will be equipped with wind turbines to generate clean power for the area. The project aims to meet Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Gold standards.
When completed, the tower will have an indoor drop tower style ride at 95 mph, 5 observation decks, a 55-mph base-jumping experience, a zero gravity tunnel, a transparent slide, a transparent deck at 264 meter and a skywalk at 277 meter. Construction of this tower is expected to be completed in 2020.