- Hengqin International Financial Center, China
- Virgin Hyperloop; World's First Hyperloop Passenger Test
- Long Thanh International Airport, Vietnam
- Founder International Financial Center, Wuhan, China
- SoFi Stadium; The Most Expensive Venue Ever Constructed
- The Shed, Hudson Yards, New York
- Hyundai Motorstudio Goyang, South Korea
- Oculus World Trade Center Transportation Hub, NYC
- 10 of the Most Beautiful Metro Stations around the World
- National Kaohsiung Center for the Arts, Taiwan
Founder International Financial Center, Wuhan, China
Aedas-designed Founder International Financial Center in Wuhan, China. The project is anchored by an office / serviced apartment tower with a twisting facade inspired by the soaring dragons. The concept of reflecting historical revival elements is well demonstrated by such geometric feature. The unique atrium structure is integrated with the form of the tower to create a visual focus and increase the commercial value and atmosphere. The project aims to be a landmark building in Wuhan. The two tall buildings offer Grade-A office spaces, serviced apartment and residential units, with the 240-metre tower featuring a sky lobby and roof top viewing deck.
The project has won numerous awards such as Architecture Master Prize 2019, Architectural Design Tall Buildings, International Property Awards 2018, Best International Commercial High-rise Architecture, Asia Pacific Property Awards 2018, 5-Star, Best Commercial High-rise Architecture, China and Best Commercial High-rise Architecture, Asia Pacific.